Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Results are in!



I swear I'm done ranting and raving for awhile, onto happier things...

I officially had "the big ultrasound" yesterday. When I took a vote beforehand, it was close, but the majority of people guessed it was a boy and majority won (yes, jas, the dr, and i were in that group). Baby bug was his very active little self as usual, but managed to stop and pose for the camera to show off his goods proudly. When justin saw, he let out a big sigh of relief but julia's lip got all pouty and she got mad. It took daddy convincing her that she gets to keep on being daddy's only princess and not have to share that for her to realize a lil brother wasn't such a bad thing.

Everything is all perfect and healthy with him, so thats always a good sign. He weighs almost 11 oz, so he's definitely not on the small side at the moment. It was really cool to see the 3d ultrasound for the first time in action as his top picture shows. I figured to post one of the "im a boy" pics as well. Its looking at him from underneath, so its a lovely butt shot showin off the goods. When i go in next month, we're going to set up an induction date so that he'll be home and settled well before christmas just in case he decides not to come all early like his brother or sister. So thats the latest quick news on the newest addition. Boys are now going to outnumber the girls, oy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, my phone died and when I got a replacement I wasnt able to salvage my phone book. So I want to know how things are going for you but I can't call. Give me a call sometime so we can chat and I can re-get your number.