
I don't think i'm nearly alone when it comes to being annoyed by the upcoming election. If people thought they were voting for the lesser of two evils last election, what to do you call this one? I have never been so anti-voting in my life. Considering how it seems any candidate one votes for is essentially throwing away their vote, why not at least throw it away to someone with a better moral code...like donald duck.
This year I have made the decision that instead of not voting like so many i know, I am simply writing donald duck in on my ballot. Just imagine if more people picked up on the idea of voting for donald duck:
Election day comes around, everyone is huddled in front of their tvs, the first polls start to come in, and out of nowhere Donald Duck has received 1% of the votes. Not that donald could/would get elected, but what does it say when the American public is so fed up with our politicians that we're willing to write in a cartoon character over voting one of the choices. So I encourage my fellow Americans...VOTE DONALD DUCK!
1 comment:
Yeah I don't plan on voting either. I don't see how either party matters that much. When we were at the wedding last week I accidently called Elaines second family and my brother in law "naieve" for believeing that the goverment is largly a mockery by this point. oops...
I'm a pessimist, what did they ecxpect?
Post a Comment