Saturday, May 26, 2007

My boy is gone


Jas left early Thursday morning for Ft Dix. If I'm lucky, we'll get to meet up with him in Germany for a few days about 7-8 months from now if he gets leave, but not before then. I'm a wreck, the kids are a wreck, this is gonna be a hell of a long year. I know I'm gonna make it, but i honestly don't know how. I just want this to end, i want my husband home. I have so much i should be doing, yet i don't have the energy to do any of it. When i dropped justin off for his last day of school today, julia out of the blue just started sobbing and i couldn't calm her down all because she was missing her daddy, felt helpless knowing there was nothing i could do that would truly make it better. Even justin starts crying at times wanting his daddy. It's tough not being able to hear from jason even barely. i got a couple text messages and a phone call today and i know thats the most i will be hearing from him, if even that from here on out. All i can tell myself is that each day is a day closer to seeing him, however many days that may be. God keep my husband safe and move this deployment quickly. I'll make it, but cant promise any sanity will be left.

No comments: