Thursday, June 18, 2009

Not what i wanted to hear...

So after 3 weeks of strict bedrest, i saw my dr again and while im sure it couldve been worse, i definitely didnt hear what i wanted to. Babies are all healthy and great, however my cervix is all soft and James is pushing up against it pretty bad. While im not all dilated or anything, my dr is concerned and fears that if i do start going into labor, she doesnt think they will be able to stop it. Sooo, i need to be even more careful, if i have signs of labor i have to go straight to st vincents, since im still too early to deliver at meridian park. I had to start the steroid shots tonight, which definitely doesnt feel good, but if the lil guys show up soon it will help em out big time. I hopefully will find out the result of my ffn test in the am to see chances of boys showing up in the next week or 2.

Quite honestly i'm a nervous mess right now. The boys could show up any day if they really want to, or they could hold out and i have to be induced. I feel like everything is up in the air. The fact that both jas and my parents are outta town all next week has me even more nervous. I am so ready to be done, but i pray these boys make it a couple more weeks. Ugh...Sanity check?

No comments: