Sunday, April 26, 2009

Still Cookin'

Tuesday i'll officially be 23 weeks. I've past the point where I was when Jaret died. I feel like i can slowly start breathing, but i'll admit i'll be anxious until my next appt on thursday when i can see them both and make sure they're ok. For me, i think the next big milestone is week 26 when they get to open they're eyes and they're chances of survival start jumping up.

My belly is now bigger than it was when i had Julianna and continues to grow at the rate of a weed. You can tell when the boys hit a growth spurt cause i swear within 24 hours there is a noticable difference in the size of my belly. I feel like in a couple weeks i'm going to basically be stuck in a chair throughout the day, oy! Keep moving forward right?

No comments: