On Tuesday I will be 19 weeks, officially at least halfway there since we know i cant go past week 38. My belly is now growing so fast i think i can actually watch it grow. I look down and am terrified that in probably another week, maybe 2, i will be about the size i was when i had Julianna. I know in the past i was never a big prego lady, but seriously, the thought terrifies me! It probably doesnt help that i've made the mistake of seeing what ladies prego with twins look like by the time they are born.
I'm already hobbling around and its tough just getting around between back pain and belly pain. My lovely surgery site becomes excruciatingly painful due to the mesh pulling against muscle, oh joy! I keep hearing that i will forget it all when i see there faces and i know that's true to an extent, but i keep asking myself how i will make it TO that point. It'll be interesting to see how far i make it before i'm officially on bedrest. As of right now i'm scheduled to work through the end of april at least, we'll see on that one. Right now my goal is to make it to my appt thursday, then the next goal is to make it past week 22. We'll move forward from there right?
No comments:
Post a Comment